TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today trip was pretty fun. Nothing real hard. It was just a good day of driving. No major problems, just a couple knuckleheads (I was one them) getting stuck in the dunes and Robert pulled them out.

All in all it was trip for the chapter. No fighting, no bad mouthing ex members, everyone just wheeling, having fun and getting along.

Here is my pictures from today.

If you see any you like let me know and I will send you the high rez version.

I would like to thank all the people who showed up today. Thanks for making it a good run. Next we can go somewhere harder. :D

·
Registered
799 Posts
I should have gone......i sat at the house spraying PB blaster on the fuel return line for 6 hours. :( And still didnt get it. :mad:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Looks like fun, I might up in one next time you guys do something around equal difficulty. How old are you guys? I am 17...

·
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cody you should have come out, you would have had way more fun!!

·
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Toyota00 said:
Looks like fun, I might up in one next time you guys do something around equal difficulty. How old are you guys? I am 17...
You missed a fun little run... Keep checking the board for runs.

BTW I am 34

·
Registered
534 Posts
Awesome run!!! It sure was great to get out and just have fun,I still haven't looked at our pics yet so I will get them downloaded and link them up.It was great to see everyone again and to meet some new peeps,hopefully everyone had a good time,I'm waiting to see Roberts' pics there are some interesting pics!! :D Jessie arrival has giving me some new found thoughts,we will see!!! :xsmokin1: :D

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Toyota00 said:

We're about 259 years old! :rofl:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
You asked for them, and here they are: Mine, and Robert's (Dennis' kid w/ my camera) Pictures from today!!!!!!!

I'm glad that we had a couple of cool peeps (Jeff and Jason) that we haven't seen for a while come on out and have some fun. Also cool to have some cool new additions to our chapter show up too. And the ExoToy that Jesse brought out was cool too....... :driving: :xpimp: :xdevil:

·
Registered
264 Posts
I had a great time on sunday. Glad to get out there again with you guys. Only casualty for me was my hosed mic.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Genlrony said:
I had a great time on Sunday. Glad to get out there again with you guys. Only casualty for me was my hosed mic.

Right on Jason, any time bro, we need some more of us out every time!!!
I'm surprised that Jeff hasn't got on here to check out the pictures yet, and to let us know if he had a good time or not. I think that he and the wife had fun, I hope so anyway! :D

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I didn't realize I had to post that we had a good time. So here I go... :rolleyes:

Hay everyone, We had a great time with all you, and meeting some new faces! Robert the pics are great. Thanks to all.... :D

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
jdblatt said:
I didn't realize I had to post that we had a good time. So here I go... :rolleyes:

Hay everyone, We had a great time with all you, and meeting some new faces! Robert the pics are great. Thanks to all.... :D

Hey Jeff, it's not that you had to, we just value your opinion. Thanks for posting up, glad you and your family had fun. :p

Have a nice Thanksgiving!!!! :D

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hey guys i finally got on here... i just wanted to say i had a great time out with everyone on the run... it's always nice to find people that are in to the same stuff... All of the pictures are great... i got more pictures of me and my truck in one outting then i have gotten the hole time i have had my truck... Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.... I can't wait untill next time...

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
ExOtoy535 said:
Hey guys i finally got on here... i just wanted to say i had a great time out with everyone on the run... it's always nice to find people that are in to the same stuff... All of the pictures are great... i got more pictures of me and my truck in one outing then i have gotten the hole time i have had my truck... Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.... I can't wait until next time...

Right on Jesse!!! Glad you hooked up with us, dug your ExoToy. :cool:

Yeah, I usually get a little carried away when it comes to pictures. My picture total per outing usually numbers in the hundreds!!! :D

You're more than welcome anytime. Our next run will probably be a little harder than this one, something for you to really flex out the ExoToy.
The easy one's are as fun sometimes as the harder ones. I like them all. :driving:

Keep checking the board, and please, this is your forum too, so have a good time and enjoy. We can always use new members.
Have a nice rest of your Thanksgiving.
Peace!
Robert :xpimp: :xdevil:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Hey, I like your avatar!! Hey, I took that!! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts