TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am currenty running 14" magna that seems to pop sometimes , and on deceleration sounds like i have tin can on there if that makes any sense?

i have heard the 40 series is louder? and the glass pack are to be even louder? any suggestion would be appreciate

my truck is a 98 v6 auto

magna flow is in stock location with a turn down right after the muffler

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just heard a clip on a spintech that sounds really good i have looked into them before is there any online dealers i am in alberta canada and no local muffler shops have ever heard of spintech any ideas?

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
don't put glasspacks on a v6. Its just not right.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
are you going for obnoxious or what? my magnaflow sounded better than my flow 40...... glasspacks are stupid...... i now just run the cat ;)

i hate my neighbors :)

·
Registered
606 Posts
Well, this being an off road board and all, I just though I would point out that glass packs(gotta love the old Cherry Bombs), Magnaflows, and other "straight through" type mufflers do not meet spark arrestor requirements needed to run on the trails. Baffel type mufflers such as Flowmasters do meet spark arrestor requirements.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
are you going for obnoxious or what? my magnaflow sounded better than my flow 40...... glasspacks are stupid...... i now just run the cat ;)

i hate my neighbors :)

my buddy is running the cats only also

but he rolled his truck then t boned some one so his truck wont be out of the shop for like 4 weeks:eek:

he claims its sounds good

you mind maybe putting up a sound clip if you can?

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
i am currenty running 14" magna that seems to pop sometimes , and on deceleration sounds like i have tin can on there if that makes any sense?

i have heard the 40 series is louder? and the glass pack are to be even louder? any suggestion would be appreciate

my truck is a 98 v6 auto

magna flow is in stock location with a turn down right after the muffler
here you go tard....... http://www.pnw4runners.com/exhaust/exhaust.htm

it was linked in one thread up from yours .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts