TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will 15 inch rims fit on a 2004 prerunner? i know it came with 16's so i dont know if the 15's will go on without a problem. Also has anyone been able to put a speaker box in a 2004 doublecab?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Will 15 inch rims fit on a 2004 prerunner? i know it came with 16's so i dont know if the 15's will go on without a problem. Also has anyone been able to put a speaker box in a 2004 doublecab?
As long as you don't have vsc, most oe toyota 15s will work and aftermarket 6lug 15s that clear the calipers and have a large enough center bore will also work.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. So there doesn't need to be a certain backspacing? and i cant find anyway to fit speaker boxes anywhere in my truck if anyone else has done it i'd appreciate the suggestions

·
Registered
394 Posts
Thanks. So there doesn't need to be a certain backspacing? and i cant find anyway to fit speaker boxes anywhere in my truck if anyone else has done it i'd appreciate the suggestions
Backspacing will affect where the tire sits and thus effect tire clearance, so backspacing does still matter. Spoke/hole design is going to affect if the wheels clear the calipers or not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts