TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
---------------
3,569 Posts
I got my wheels from Discount Tire - just told them what make/model/year truck I had and what size wheel I wanted and they got'em. 15x8 Rock Crawler fake bead locks with 3.75 backspacing.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
i've got the wheelers steel 15x8's with 3.75" BS...they really inmprove the stance over the stock BS rims, looks a lot better

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, I have 15x8" blackuglies with 3.75" backspacing. Looking to stuff my tires in a bit further, and reduce unsprung weight. Call me a sissy. Found some Centerline hellcats with a 4.5" backspacing, but not sure about the looks, kind of an old look.

BTW running 33x10.5-15 BFG Muds with 3" lift.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Already got some 3.75" backspaced blackuglies, but my 33x10.5's are rubbing a bit on the flares with only 3" of lift. If I can bring them in a bit I should be alright.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
you might just be moving the rub to the frame or control arms though

·
Registered
123 Posts
I thought you weren't ever going to lift that bad boy. Let me know if you find any wheels with that backspacing. I'm looking to throw 33x10.50s on my silver one and I figured the 3.75" backspacing would rub pretty good. I threw my 32x11.50s on with the 3.75" backspacing and they rubbed the pinch weld pretty good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
Justox
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing