TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
"Terry Tate"
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a set of used steel beadlocks. They are 15x8 black steelies with a 32 bolt steel beadlock. They are straight but could use a paint job. Some of the hardware is still good but some could be replaced. Looking to get $450. They are in Woodstock, GA. I'll try to get a picture up but I'm not the best at that. marshall wheel.jpg

·
"Terry Tate"
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OT, but I always loved Marshalls truck ^^^
Yup, didn't we all. Joe has his motor, trans, and cases now. The body, frame, axles and suspension went somewhere else over the weekend. Do you know of anybody who needs some 39.5" Irocs on 15x10 steel wheels?

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Yup, didn't we all. Joe has his motor, trans, and cases now. The body, frame, axles and suspension went somewhere else over the weekend. Do you know of anybody who needs some 39.5" Irocs on 15x10 steel wheels?
Tell Marshall to get on here and sell them himself!

Didnt realize he parted it out. That sucks. Is he getting anything else or is he done with wheeling?

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
He is done. He bought a '65 Fastback.
Well that sucks, but the '65 fastback is awesome. Tell him I said hi next time you see him.

·
"Terry Tate"
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well that sucks, but the '65 fastback is awesome. Tell him I said hi next time you see him.
Will do. It's gonna be a full restoration. He has gotten just about everything taken out and it will be getting blasted pretty soon to begin the build. Full crate motor, rear cage, etc. He is thinking probably a 5 yearish build. He got it about 3 months ago in SC.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Will do. It's gonna be a full restoration. He has gotten just about everything taken out and it will be getting blasted pretty soon to begin the build. Full crate motor, rear cage, etc. He is thinking probably a 5 yearish build. He got it about 3 months ago in SC.
that is something I have always wanted to do with a 69 camaro. If I had more money, more space, more time, and less hobbies I would do it lol. We will have to try to get together next time I am in town. Or bring him to Harlan with you in April!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts