TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
ive got some cheap bling!! 15 x 8 3.75" bs American racing Neptunes, polished aluminum. 50 bucks plus shipping or we can work out some way to get them to you.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Jimmy.. Chris aka SloppyTaco has a pair of Zinc Coated ones he may sell.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
ive got some cheap bling!! 15 x 8 3.75" bs American racing Neptunes, polished aluminum. 50 bucks plus shipping or we can work out some way to get them to you.
Logan he will be at SETO w/ us.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Just carrying off subject for one post here... Nice Avatar. By far their best album.

Carry on :D
I dunno what you are talking about? Sevendust or Shadows Fall? I changed it today.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Yeah whatever works for you.....i can ship them or bring them with to Tellico. This may be far from the norm...but i would prefer to ship them just so i can get them out of the way!! ill do half the shipping??

I forgot to mention in the first post....i do NOT have the lugs or centers for these things...they disappeared between the multiple times theve been moved around!!!

·
Your Rig Sucks
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't care about the centers. I'll round up some lugs. Get me a total shipped to 27616 (business address) and I'll Papyal you the cash or something. Thanks man.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts