TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this trailer new in 2010. It's still in great shape. I'm just upgrading to a gooseneck

16' flat deck x 83" wide
5" channel frame and wraparound tongue
Tandem 3500lb axles w/ 1 brake axle
225/75/15 Load Range D tires
2" bulldog style coupler
Ramps included
$1500

Will post pictures soon

·
Registered
366 Posts
Took 2 months, but the trailer is SOLD!
Good looking trailer, ready 2 deal ?

So . . . what's ur bottom dollar ?
Trade u a golf cart + some boot (don't have much, I only wear a 9.5)
do the ramps go with it ?

btt

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good looking trailer, ready 2 deal ?

So . . . what's ur bottom dollar ?
Trade u a golf cart + some boot (don't have much, I only wear a 9.5)
do the ramps go with it ?

btt
Aren't you a funny guy.. But that's exactly what most of my offers sounded like. Had a guy that wanted me to pay him to take the trailer away. :rolleyes:

Everyone keep your eyes open for a car hauler style gooseneck 18-20' long. I can get a great deal on a new one in Jackson, TN but hoping I can find something a little closer to home. I'm searching craigslist religiously but there's lots of deals to be had from folks that don't do the internet thing.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Aren't you a funny guy.. But that's exactly what most of my offers sounded like. Had a guy that wanted me to pay him to take the trailer away. :rolleyes:

Everyone keep your eyes open for a car hauler style gooseneck 18-20' long. I can get a great deal on a new one in Jackson, TN but hoping I can find something a little closer to home. I'm searching craigslist religiously but there's lots of deals to be had from folks that don't do the internet thing.
What is this place in Jackson? Is it a trailer dealer? If so, post the link, please.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Craigslist link. I've got a feeling his supplier is the same shop that built my car hauler. Their trailers are very well built (probably a little over built for a 7k trailer).

http://jacksontn.craigslist.org/grq/3584591257.html
Wow! $1,525 for new 18 footers? I'll have to file this away for future reference since I hope to be in the market for one in the next year or so...

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow! $1,525 for new 18 footers? I'll have to file this away for future reference since I hope to be in the market for one in the next year or so...
It ends up being $1625 to add a brake axle. Still a really good deal on a brand new trailer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts