TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling the American Racing Chamber Teflon wheels and BFG Tires off of my Tacoma. The set comes with black locking lugnuts.

(5) AR Chamber Wheels- 16x8 with 4.5 backspacing
The spare has no mileage whatsoever

(5) BFG All-Terrain Tires- 285/75/16- 95% treadlife- Load D rating
The spare has no mileage whatsoever

This setup is fully balanced and in excellent condition with only about 2.5k miles on it. Decided to sell truck with stock rims and tires.

Cost over $1750 brand new
Asking $1350 obo

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hey there. I would be extremely interested in just the wheels if you are up for that. How much?

·
Registered
258 Posts
hmmmm, dammit i just got new tires a month ago. would you be interested in a trade and a lil cash. i have mickey thompson classic lock with black rings and 265/75/16 BFG All Terrain.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
ive got 5 stock alloys and 1 stock spare wheel if your looking for some. they arent for sale technically but they will probably just be taking up space for a long time if i keep them.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
badmoonrising said:
ive got 5 stock alloys and 1 stock spare wheel if your looking for some. they arent for sale technically but they will probably just be taking up space for a long time if i keep them.
How much do you want for them, and where in Socal are you located?

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
AWW Crap, I just bought new tires.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
I am looking to get a few extra BFG ATs in 285/75R16. If anybody wants to go in on buying the set I would buy a few tires. Or maybe sell me the FS spare $100?? Please....

·
Registered
281 Posts
to bad it would cost so much to ship..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts