TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...anyone got a pic? I have them on hold at my local tire shop. Would like to see that setup on a truck before I buy them. I poked around the Members Rigs but couldn't find any 16x8 with 285/75-16.

-Seth

·
Registered
360 Posts
Go to car domain and search tacomas. ther is a guy with a red one that has a 2.5" lift with the rims you are talking about. they look really sweet. I am considering trading in my pro comp alloys for a set, jsut cause i think they look better with slightly less backspacing

-his truck should pop up on the first page, it always does for me anyways.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have 285/75/16 on the mt classic's with that backspacing. Check my cardomain site... it could be with 265/75/'s though, im not sure i have any pics with the 285's. Ill try and get some with the 285's and my new tjm-t17
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/530507

·
Registered
360 Posts
Digger33 said:
I have 285/75/16 on the mt classic's with that backspacing. Check my cardomain site... it could be with 265/75/'s though, im not sure i have any pics with the 285's. Ill try and get some with the 285's and my new tjm-t17
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/530507
I would like to see some pics of your truck with the 285's if you have some.

You can email me if that is more easier. [email protected]

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
seth_js said:
...anyone got a pic? I have them on hold at my local tire shop. Would like to see that setup on a truck before I buy them. I poked around the Members Rigs but couldn't find any 16x8 with 285/75-16.

-Seth
Check out "my truck" link in my sig below. 4" lift on 285/75R16 MT classic II

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey I have that set up, You cant go wrong with the MT 2s I had steel chrome and changed, just for the fack that they wont rust. And there is not alot of weekly cleaning to keep them from rusting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts