TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is this Panjo Marketplace? It won't let me post in the for sale section. I've got five of these rims off a new FJ Cruiser. They are the trail team steelies, they'll fit ANY Toyota. The centers were ground down by a friend (the right way) so it'll fit Tacoma's, etc.. I've ran them for almost three years and the tires are bald. I bought new tires and I'm moving on.

$100 OBO + You pay shipping!

Anyone?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Just PM'd you!
I too don't understand why the change to this Panjo stuff. Mods? I got so frustrated trying to use it that i took my stuff to other forums to sell.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just PM'd you!
I too don't understand why the change to this Panjo stuff. Mods? I got so frustrated trying to use it that i took my stuff to other forums to sell.
Yeah me too, I can't get it to work.

Showstop? Someone fix this? :confused: :2cents: :confused:

·
NVTTORA Pres. 社長
696 Posts
Are these sold? I'm interested, just need a pic

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Sale pending. Already have a second potential buyer. Everyone keeps flaking on these because shipping on five steel wheels sucks.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Buyer bailed. STILL FOR SALE! GET THESE OUT OF MY GARAGE! :kewl:

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry to leave ya'll hanging. For tech purposes, yes they will fit ALL mother fucking Toyota's.

Secondly, I sold them locally. (who cares right?)

Kid I sold them to had a 98 4Runner. He bought a snorkel for a FJZ80 (that's right I think?)... Anyway, not safari branded but it fit his fender. So to anyone that wants a cheap snorkel. Check that out cause his rig was pretty well put together. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts