1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
:doh:Real funny until he steals your shit then it probably won't be so fuckin funny anymore.

He's a fuckin thief and not a hero and you're likely a feeble minded idiot for thinking he is. :jack:

I'm sure his effect on insurance rates that we all pay isn't a positive one either.

Were you born this stupid or did you have lessons. :flipoff2:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colton_Harris-Moore

apparently this kid is going around the U.S. and bahamas stealing planes yachts and vehicles, the F.B.I. cant catch this kid haha :clap: :kewl: :xpopcorn2

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:doh:Real funny until he steals your shit then it probably won't be so fuckin funny anymore.

He's a fuckin thief and not a hero and you're likely a feeble minded idiot for thinking he is. :jack:

I'm sure his effect on insurance rates that we all pay isn't a positive one either.

Were you born this stupid or did you have lessons. :flipoff2:
Is it your impotence that makes you a dick or are you just that unhappy with your life that you have to sit online and try to seem like billy bad ass ?

man.... do i wish i could be as "cool" as you.

for the recored i never stated anything about this kid being a hero, just find it amusing he has made it this far.

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
Punk.

Is it your impotence that makes you a dick or are you just that unhappy with your life that you have to sit online and try to seem like billy bad ass ?

man.... do i wish i could be as "cool" as you.

for the recored i never stated anything about this kid being a hero, just find it amusing he has made it this far.

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
I heard they nabbed the little fuckstick. I think he broke some laws in the Bahamas too so after they are done with him he gets extradited to the US. Let's hope they do go for that wrist slapping bullshit for juveniles in the Bahamas. We have way too many fucking thieves running around loose here now, a lot of em in government and more on Wall Street.

dick you can rest at ease now knowing that he's been captured in the bahamas :flipoff4:
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/11/bahamas.barefoot.bandit/index.html?hpt=T1

·
Registered
942 Posts
In the article it said that he put a gun to his head but they talked him out of it..... shame, could have saved alot of money

1 - 12 of 12 Posts