TTORA Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am thinking about selling my baby. it is a 1979 toyota 4x4 it has within the past year- new front and rear lockers(rear detroit locker and in front a detroit true trac)the rear axle has been swaped with a rear axle out of a 1992 4runner with a v6 for the fact that they are stronger and a little bit wider, all the diff bearings were done at the same time as the lockers and were installed by MT logan off road in logan utah. it has new edlelbrock performer intake manifold and edlebrock 600 cfm avs carb, warn manual locking jubs,new steel braided brake lines, new chev turbo 350 trans with shift kit and hurst floor shifter. it also has brand new 33x12.50R15 super swamper tsl tires on it it is lifted and looks realy good it is powered by a chev 305 v8 that came out of a 1984 blazer and was over hauled at time of swap. this truck runs realy good and digs in the mud better than any thing around. now for the bad, the flex fan got bent and hit the radiator. and cut some holes in it so it is out right now and at the rad. shop to be fixed but every thing else is awsome and will start right up every time . i have been driving it as my daily driver but with gas prices going up i need to get something that gets better gas milage. i am not to modivated to sell but for the right a mount of money it will go. it is a one of a kind! and turnes some heads. i am asking $3,900.00 OBO ( just to toss it in tere i just spent $1,800.00 ON THE LOCKERS ALONE ) SO IF YOU ARE WAY LOWER THAN THAT DONT BOTHER! i am looking for trades of just about any kind so let me know what you have that you mingt want to trade. i tried to get pics on here but it would not let me so if you want pics give me your e mail addess and ill send you some ASAP! thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts