TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a set of fender badges for a 1980 4x4 pickup. If you have a set in nice shape or know where I can look, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
agbuckle98 said:
I need a set of fender badges for a 1980 4x4 pickup. If you have a set in nice shape or know where I can look, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Tried the dealer

OR
E-Bay
next best thing to a junkyard, but you don't have to get dirty searching for your part!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I tried the dealer, the part # is still in the system, but there are none available anywhere, cannot fine N.O.S. at any dealer either. Have been scanning Ebay for a few months now, nothing.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the truck is almost done, and I am still in need of the 4x4 fender badges, anybody got a set? Ebay has turned up nothing, same with salvage yards.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Truck is done and on the road, but I still need the fender badges if anyone has a decent set. Big Ron, I know you said you had a set, but I would like to see some pics before buying. I also need a passenger interior door panel if anybody has one they are willing to sell. Thanks all!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
4 Participants
agbuckle98
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing