TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
have a 1983 CJ5 All original black w/ 4 banger. Runs and drives, little squirrely on the road but it's in nice condition. Want $3500.00, North Austin Area. I will have photos this week sometime while I am resting! Anyone interested let me know.

That was a mis-print!!! My bad! 1983 CJ5, Black, little squirrley becaause it probably needs a little steering shaft or something like that! Don't know exactly. Anywho, The details......It's black, original, solid rear gate, not the removable, no modifications, it's oly had 2 owners, 1 lady and a very famous Texas attorney after that, now me and I haven't looked at it that well since I bought it. I have a used car lot and figured I would post it up here for a discounted rate before I put it on my lot. I will have photos but haven't looked at it that well....The title that I have was issued in 1988 and the guy never drove it much. It has been sitting at my friends shop and talked him into selling it after heavy negotiations. So now it's mine and for Sale. If you need more info let me know. VIN is :1JCBM85A2DT002932 - 1983 Jeep and I personally don't like jeeps. I will trade for a 3 car trailer or equiv. or even other vehicles.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are the Photos

If anyone is interested, please let me know ASAP. I will be moving this to my car lot next week if no one is interested in it and I will be painting it and putting some bigger tires on it along with marking the price up from there. Let me know!! 512-652-8103

1 - 2 of 2 Posts