TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting for a buddy

Truck is basically stock drivetrain wise right now. 22R, starts hard after it's sat for a while, but starts first try after that, I think it may need a little carb adjustment. New front leaves, about 4 inches of lift. Rear has blocks (bought it that way) but I'm in the middle of fabbing some shackles. It currently has chrome outlaw style wheels with 36 SSRs. 3 are basically done, the 4th I was gonna use as my spare as it's about 3/4 tread. Also will come with 36 inch TSLs, some chunking but 0 on road miles. got them from my buddy who has them on his trailer queen XJ. They are mounted on allied Rockathon beadlocks. Truck doesn't have a bed at all. Frame seems to be very solid. We cut most of the unnecessary mounts off the back of the frame and were going to build a tube bed, but as circumstances would have I never got to do it. We bobbed the back of teh frame to the leaf hangers and plated around them. I also have a brand new ARB locker for the front with precision 529 gears in a used third member I got and a Rear third member with welded diff and 529s. bought it from a guy who used it for 100 miles before switching to a ARB. I also have a new in box compressor and switch and wiring kit for the ARB. Neither third is installed, as the allied and TSLs aren't on the truck either, but are mounted up to each other. I don't have a working digital camera at the moment, my little girl destroyed it recently, but I'll send you picture that the previous owner sent me. I purchased this truck from a guy in virginia 2 months ago and it has been garage kept since then. I think the front axle needs a new passenger side kingpin bearing, but other than that everything else is fine. I'll take 1250 for the truck alone, 1500 for both thirds and compressor, 1k for the wheels and tires, or 3500 for all of it. I also have a warn M8000 I had on my XJ that was used for 2 months before I sold the jeep that I will include for a total of 4k. Here are a few pictures.
(pics will be uploaded tonight)
Note he is not on TTORA.com but his email is [email protected]
He is very good at getting back to you and your questions.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah yeah I forgot to upload them last night. Thing looks good... Custom paint and good body. Wow. I wish I had the cash.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
joeylead
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing