TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone.

Bought this truck for a project but just don't have the time to work on it. Truck is in pretty descent condition body wise for it's age. I bought two new replacemet fenders for it but still haven't had the time to put them on.
The motor is the 22R (130,000 miles). The truck starts right up on the first rev.of the key and runs like a top. The bad news is it needs the main seal replaced.
The bed I would give a 7 out of 10. With a little work could be made great...just some minor surface rust. Someone had the forethought to put a spray in bedliner in it before it started to rust. Good tailgate also.

The worst part of the truck is the infamous frame rot right behind the cab. I thought about just taking it and getting it patched but like I said, NO TIME to even get someone else to work on it.

Inside the cab is great. Has the SR5 guages on the floor and everything is in good shape from the dash to the carpet. No cracks in the dash either. Also has the cool hand pump for the lumbar seats!

It has the 5 speed and top shift transfer case in it also. Descent BFG all-terrain tires on it. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

I am located about 20 minutes outside of Cincinnati, Ohio.
I will try and get some recent pics of the truck including the interior since I cleaned it up.

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!
Link to more pics.......................http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i273/thegper/for sell/

[email protected] to get $850.00 for it OBO.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Better price and more pics!!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, It would be a little out of my way! LOL. Good luck finding one though.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bumpedy Bump!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last bump before EBAY!

E-mail me.. I never get the PM's for some reason. [email protected]

Thanks, Bryan

·
Registered
77 Posts
i live 10 min from cincinnati.. im INTERESTED

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live in the Lawrenceburg, Aurora area. Come take a look at it.

812-926-1982 Home
812-623-3473 Work

1 - 8 of 8 Posts