TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1983 Toyota pickup 4x4 (price reduction)

SOLD
location- melbourne, FL
price- 2600 with tires shown, or 1900 without rims and tires. I would consider a trade for the right truck. I am looking for a semi-built 1979-1985 Toyota. I will include cash on my end to balance out any price disparities.
description- 22r with 5k on rebuild, 4sp manual trans, new clutch and slave (less than 10 miles), 35x15.5x15 TSLsx with 80% tread remaining on brushed aluminum rims,stock 4.10 gears,new starter, new alternator, new brakes on the front (calipers, rotors, bearings, seals, pads,and brake master),flat bed conversion, new fenders and paint job, old floor boards cut out and new ones welded in.I have many recipts and a clean tittle in hand. The truck has almost zero rust.
what is does not have- rear brakes, the lines are in place and fully functional however, there are pieces missing from inside the drums. However, I will include all brand new hardware that is needed to run the rear brakes.This was never a concern for me being that the truck was only for offroad use. The truck does not have a/c or power steering. Thank you for looking

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Dammit WHY do you have to be in Florida!!!

arghhhhhhhh!

·
Registered
854 Posts
hawaiianbro said:
Dammit WHY do you have to be in Florida!!!

arghhhhhhhh!
That's why his older truck lacks rust! The southeastern climate is very easy on autos in that regard. Nice rig by the way! BUMP for your sale!

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
can the 4.10 gears spin those 35" tsl's well?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, the 4.10's work well. However, I always run the truck in 4L while offroad to avoid clutch wear.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Wish I had the cash!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I would consider a trade for the right truck. I am looking for a semi-built 1979-1985 Toyota. I will include cash on my end to balance out any price disparities.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
12 Participants
inletbum
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing