TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this 4runner 2 weeks ago so i could have something to wheel this summer seeing as ii doubt my stolen rig is ever comming back. I did not want a 4runner but it was in my price for the time being. Well i recently came into some money and I REFUSE to let those fucking thieves keep me from wheeling a custom cab on the trails this summer so i am going to buy another.

Specs:

1984 4runner, 22r, 5 speed, 192K,
It has what appear to be f150 rear springs in the rear, and 44044's up front. This thing actually has pretty deceant flex.
drop box up front
pre-runner style tube front bumper
tube side protection
angled rear shocks /\
extended brake lines
27 spline long slip front driveline
33" TSl SX's with about 60% tread left on 15x10 black rock crawlers.
New shocks
stock steering (drop drag)
stock gears
the t-case and tranny both shift smooth

The body is in deceant shape. Little dents and dings here and there but nothing too major. This thing has been a wheeler in the past. The previous owner rattle canned it black so the paint job is not prize winning.

The bad:

When i bought it the owner told me that the carb needs adjustment, and so do the valves. I took it to Rocklin Foreign Car to have them give it a once over. The compression is low in the number 2 cyl. (70lbs), the timming chain is "falling apart" and the bottom end is making A LOT of noise. Basically the engine is toast. It will start and drive but i doubt it will last long. It also has a salvage title.

The interior is almost non existent. there is no carpet or rear seats. There are two bucket seats out of an acura up front. The dash is all there, cracked, but there.

The truck is located in rocklin CA, about 20 minutes north of Sacramento.
I do not have a red star to post pics, but i can take some with my cell phone tomorrow and e-mail them if you're interested.

Please call me if you would like more information, i am dame busy this time of year so its easier to get ahold of me by phone. Please do not call me between 12:00am-8:00am. But you call call anytime else.

I am only asking for what i have into this rig.

my number is 530-205-5406

thanks,

Adam

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Please e-mail some pics to [email protected] dot com. Thanks!

You said it's salavaged...is it registered currently by you as salvage?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1000 dollars firm is the lowest i will take. that gets you an 83 long block in good running condition, a header and the truck. i will not go any lower. I have 700 in the truck and not a dime of that has gone into making it run better. I am losing SIGNIFICANT money on this deal but i want it out of my driveway. if its does not sell i will part it out and keep what i want off of it.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
1000 dollars firm is the lowest i will take. that gets you an 83 long block in good running condition, a header and the truck. i will not go any lower. I have 700 in the truck and not a dime of that has gone into making it run better. I am losing SIGNIFICANT money on this deal but i want it out of my driveway. if its does not sell i will part it out and keep what i want off of it.
please e-mail pics to [email protected] and where are you located at?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts