TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Hate To Do This But I'm Selling My 4runner. This Is The Most Desirable Year, Fuel Injected And Solid Front Axle, Only Year To Have Both Of These. Has Only 130,000 Miles On It. Body Has Not Been Molested, There Is A Little Bit Of Rust On The Rear Fenders And Around The Sliding Windows On The Top. Needs A Battery To Start. It Does Have A Slight Knock On The Bottom End, Sounds Like It May Just Need A Set Of Bearings. There Is No, I Mean No Oil Leaks On This Thing, Amazing.... It Has 37.5 Super Swampers That Are Not Safe To Drive On, They Are Dry Rotted. 4" Suspension Lift And 3" Body. Interior Is Complete. I Pulled The Carpet Due To 20+ Years Of Funk, Other Than That It's All There.

Exterior- White With White Top.
Interior- Tan

$3500.00 Firm...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright damnitt, 105 views and no bites....

i will try and get pics up soon...
$3500 obo.

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
why you getting rid of it? did you get the motor probs figured out? just regear it to 529 and wheel it.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
reguardless of the engine or whatever ....if i had 3200.00 i would get it in a heartbeat :D it is a badass rig
:worthless :worthless :worthless :worthless :worthless :headbang: :worthless ....where they at shane-o ?

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
who is the captsurf I here about, he still exist????? I used to wheel with him all the time.....
hey bro, btw, sorry Shano for the short hi-jack.
and now back to our regularly scheduled program

1 - 9 of 9 Posts