TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1985 4runner.......1000$ OBO

I had this for sale a while ago without but I am starting a new thread just to keep things cleaned up.

1985 4runner
22re......the one in the truck runs but knocks
spare 22re......runs great.....is complete including all wireing
R151F and matching 23 spline case from turbo truck......great shape
F/R 8's........both are open with 4.88 gears with very little run time on them
5 33x1250x15 swampers.......2 are like new, only used off road.....2 are about 3/4 tread and spare is half tread........all 5 are mounted on like new black wagon wheels
Suspension.......4 inch procomp lift.....front has all-pro shock hoops and longer rancho shocks
truck comes with lots of spare engine parts and a complete rear IFS axle that needs to be swapped on for better tire to body clearance (typical need of these trucks)

The truck has some body damage and is rusty......it has been in MI it's whole life, however the FRAME IS SOLID. It currently has a blown brake hose meaning no brakes.

The truck is an offroad toy only for me and HAS TO BE TRAILERED.......it could be made street worthy with a little work.

I am selling it as is where is because I have lost interest in it and want to focus on building my Tacoma.

Asking $1000 OBO........Located in Albion MI........will try to get pictyres soon......I will consider ALL OFFERS as I want to get rid of it, I will not seperate any of the spare parts and will not part out.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump for any and all offers considered...........If trailering is a issue I MAY be able to deliver it within a half a days drive of MI for a fee.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump

I NEED THIS THING GONE!!!

will consider any cash offers........I realize the body is pretty bad but the rest is good.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't have the time or the place to do it.......I just want it gone..........plus don't want a situation where half of it gets sold then I am stuck with half a truck I can do nothing with.......I can still wheel it now.......even with the bad motor.

bump for cash offers

·
Registered
214 Posts
I don't have the time or the place to do it.......I just want it gone..........plus don't want a situation where half of it gets sold then I am stuck with half a truck I can do nothing with.......I can still wheel it now.......even with the bad motor.

bump for cash offers

THERE HAS BEEN A COUPLE 22RE MOTORS UP FOR SALE ON GREAT LAKES CHEEP. DROP A MOTOR IN IT BEFOR YOU DROP WHAT MOTOR YOU HAVE LEFT ;)

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
re-read my first post.......I have a good running motor to pu in it......i just have no place or time to fuck with it:mad:

·
Registered
883 Posts
if u drive fast to florida, is it considered a half days drive?:D

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
best offer takes it!!!

The trans / tcase and wheels / tires are worth almost what I am asking for the whole dam truck.

It needs to go.....I need the money!!!

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
if you would have said something two days ago........a buddy of mine just drove down their with an empty 25' 5th wheel trailer........I would not be able to now though........sorry!!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Any idea how much it would cost to get it down to GA? Its hard to find a could deal on trucks like these. They get snatched up really quick. I have another closer but i dont know if its sold yet.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts