TTORA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good strong running LandCruiser. Metallic blue/grey in color. Stock 4 speed manual transmission, 2 speed transfer case, and 2F 6 cylinder engine. 184,000 miles are on the odometer. Tires are 31x10.5 BFG AT’s and are in excellent condition. Complete new carpet kit & new OEM carb purchased from Spector Off-Road in Mar. of 2005 and installed. Original owners manual included along with OEM 12v plug-in mini drop light (way cool!).

Lots of receipts since new. Recent work done at shop (10K miles ago on 9/8/05) by previous owner including front & rear brakes with new pads & shoes along with rotors & drums machined, new wheel cylinders, repacked wheel bearings, air filter, fuel pump & fuel filter, alignment & tire balance, new tie rod ends, vacuum system serviced, & carb adjusted. Some spare parts are included w/ sale including front set of brake pads, original carb, new vacuum lines, transmission shifter, & an oil filter.

Not much at all wrong with this Cruiser. Front driver seat has tear on the door side from getting in and out of the vehicle. The middle interior light needs the bulb replaced. The rear window washer squirter isn’t working (clogged?). Hood latch is a little tweaked but it opens and closes fine. Horn works but only intermittently so I’m assuming it’s just a loose connection in the steering column. Some paint fading on the hood. That’s about it – oh yeah – there’s no radio as the previous owner pulled the deck and speakers.

I purchased this FJ60 a little over a year ago. I had plans to build it up into an off road rig that would be able to haul the whole family. Which it would have been great for however - Uncle Sam was very unkind this tax year and I now have an unplanned bill to pay. Unfortunately I need to sell some things to get out from under this debt and that’s why my LandCruiser is now up for sale.

Please call with any questions and if you would like to come by and check it out. Located in Rocklin, CA. Asking $3800.00. Pictures can be sent to your personal email upon request as I can't figure out how to post them on this site :)

Thanks,
Rick
916-624-2272

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
did I miss a price? And posting pictures would definately help your sale.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts