TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
only year with solid front axle and EFI. 169k SR5. daily driver or 1000.00 away from a rock crawler. rescent tune up and has all hook ups for a trailer. just posted on ebay and i have pics if you want to see how clean it really is. red truck on black mags and 30x9.50 radial supper swammpers, and on craigslist as 1985 toyota 4x4 for 4500.00 in sacramento. this is a real clean truck top to bottom, inside and out. there is no rust anywhere on this truck.

4500.00 blake sacramento ca. [email protected]

·
Registered
183 Posts
Why are all the trucks in Cali? This sucks. bump for ya

Mark

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
extra cab?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the truck is on ebay and craigslist. both have pics and feel free to call. i would much rather talk on the phone rather than email. (916)930-0025. for those of you close to sac, may be able to drive a little so you can take a look in person. COME AND GET IT BOYS!!!!!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
blake0869 said:
the truck is on ebay and craigslist. both have pics and feel free to call. i would much rather talk on the phone rather than email. (916)930-0025. for those of you close to sac, may be able to drive a little so you can take a look in person. COME AND GET IT BOYS!!!!!

it would be nice if you could provide a link rather than jsut tell us its on ebay and craigslist, do you have any idea how many trucks are on ebay and craigslist?

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
jimbo74 said:
it would be nice if you could provide a link rather than jsut tell us its on ebay and craigslist, do you have any idea how many trucks are on ebay and craigslist?
Well fark... then the mods will bust his balls for putting an eBay link up... Or delete it... LOL

Seem to get away with craigslist tho' :confused:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I'll offer $3,500 cash.

$4,500 is a little steep. It would be different if it was an ex-cab :).

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
hawaiianbro said:
I'll offer $3,500 cash.

$4,500 is a little steep. It would be different if it was an ex-cab :).
I'll go check it out for you if you want, Peetie.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Jeff. said:
I'll go check it out for you if you want, Peetie.
If he will take $3,500 than I will buy it.

If you want to look at it you can :).

I just need a commuter right now lol. The taco isn't runnin too great.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im willing to negotiate but i cant do 3500. ive already turned it down a couple times. its fine to come and take a look just let me know.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
blake0869 said:
im willing to negotiate but i cant do 3500.

are you sure? just under 2,000 people looked at your ebay auction.....and not one bid.

IMO $3,500 is a decent amount of cash for a 22 year old single cab truck.

:)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
About this Discussion
36 Replies
14 Participants
yotaman
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing