TTORA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honda Nighthawk S in decent condition. 700cc with a 6 speed transmission. Hydraulic clutch. It has a few cosmetic blemishes, but overall it is a very solid bike. Very strong motor, smooth transmission, good clutch, and good tires. It has 17000 miles on it. Keeping it on the highway, it will get around 55mpg. Around town, 45-50. It's been a great bike for me, I just need to focus on paying for school at this point.

The starter is currently out on it, but it can still be push started easily. I am a certified motorcycle mechanic, so I can fix the starter, or leave it for you to fix.

Asking $1500 with the starter fixed, or $1300 as is. I will help deliver for the cost of gas up to 100 miles.

Located in Dublin, GA

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Had a dark blue and black one in 87', I believe ours was an 85' model. Damn good riding bike, here's a bump for you. 80hp if anyone wants to know.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had a dark blue and black one in 87', I believe ours was an 85' model. Damn good riding bike, here's a bump for you. 80hp if anyone wants to know.
'preciate it. Yeah, it's a strong little bike. This one does have a 4-1 exhaust and a K&N filter. From what I've heard...it's good for around 10hp to the wheels.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts