TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Stepping away from Wheeling for awhile...

1987 Toyota frame (solid, no rust, short bed)
1993 Toyota standard cab (rust free)
22re, 5spd, dual stock cased
toy axles, 5.29's, Detroits front and rear, Longfeilds, Hydro assist
37" red label crawlers (85% thread stickies)
almost flat belly
warn 9000I winch
12 gal fuel cell
new fuel pump

cab is cut out in the back for rear seating, i currently have a wrangler seat back there for my girls. We took the youngest one wheeling this past saturday and she fit perfect in the back with the car seat strapped in. Its caged all the way around.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Crap, I was in your town last week; was wondering if there was any wheeling there. GLWS, good price IMO too.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
good luck with the sale. I wish you wernt getting out of the hobby though. You can ride/drive with me anytime once I get the Sas done.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Andy, im just stepping away, not disappearing :D

Last time this was out was TO i believe, LOL i can even remember. Almost went out this past sat, but a no start issue and tow rig issue put a stop to that. The market sucks right now, and i really dont want to go lower on the price. It might get winterized and stored somewhere. Who knows

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I say keep it. When do you have time to build another from the ground up? No moneys lost unless you sell it for less then you have into it.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Eric, I know. Kinda missing that.

Andy. I think i would rather build a rig from scratch then hang onto this one. Don't get me wrong, its a good rig, just isn't what i want. The kids don't like to wheel period. So when i do get back into it, it will be a single seater or 2 seater, really simple. I could use the cash from this to finish the current project and have some left over to put into the house. Time wise, Yes i am very busy, and looks like it will increase, that's another reason for selling, It sits. I hate seeing toys that i have sitting around not getting used. It will be a couple years before anything would happen.

The way i look at it, If i would store it somewhere its going to cost me. If i store it at my house, it will be overcome with mice, then squirrels, and maybe even baby Sasquatch that's living in the play set now. Fuel system shits the bed, rotors rust, flat tire, etc. If i part it, everything will sell except for the chassis, then i need to get rid of that somehow. But knowing me, it will sit outside where it is still spring, then Ill get it running again and post it up for sale again, wheel it a ec4rj, and TO and let it sit again :D

·
Registered
965 Posts
I've had 3 people flake on me so far. Mine sit's ready to go tomorrow if I wanted to though. I'm in the same situation though, I could part it and sell everything but the chassis easily. Leaves me with a ton of time into parting it and still ahve to cut it the chassis.

·
Registered
19 Posts
email sent

by chance do you have a 2nd gen extended cab, flat kacky, with bedliner on the rockers and around the fenders?

If so I saw you this morning, had the black jetta TDI, at 222 and broadcasting
haha. yes. That was me.
I just responded. I am headed to Idaho in the am. I will be flying back early monday morning.
Let's try to tie up early next week.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts