TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
-SOLD-

This is a *2 owner* Toyota pickup. Coolant is getting into the #1 cylinder, so probably a blown headgasket. I was going to swap a 3.4 V6 into it, but I don't have the time or funds. It is in EXCELLENT shape otherwise. Clean title, no accidents. The original owner had it for almost 19 years!

Has a 5spd manual, Factory AC, alloy wheels with newer tires, new steering pump. Also comes with extra rear window, skid plate, and water pump kit. Everything else besides motor is in great working order. Would make a great prerunner/crawler project. $1600. Truck is in Prescott Valley, AZ. Send me a PM for more info.

·
Registered
281 Posts
man your far away I wish i could have this...

·
Registered
388 Posts
I'm just waiting for something like this closer to me. I've got a 302 just waiting.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's vehicle shippers out there! Or Prescott is a cool little town, just make the drive. lol...

It's a cool little truck, to clean for me to cut up and trash off road. I need a beater if anything.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Im still interested. I really wish it was an extended cab tho. I am thinking of picking this up to repair and make a daily driver. beats the 12mpg or so i getting now......Ill let you know

1 - 8 of 8 Posts