TTORA Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my rig, sad day.

It's definitely a unique ride. Very functional.

It's an 89 4runner 22re 5speed 4x4, long travel suspension and a ton more.

It has been well taken care of and has plenty fo life left in it.

Recently rebuilt motor (Brand new head, remachined bottom end) with less than 3k miles on it. Freshly aligned as well.

I had a custom mattress made for the rear. It is very comfortable to camp in.

I have all of the details and a grip of photos at:

http://sethmetal.com/deathrunner.htm

I've put a tonof money into building this truck, and I still have receipts for EVERYTHING.

I am asking 14,000 obo and if you ever tried to build one of these you know I'm losing alot of money.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
172 Posts
$14,000?????????

You are going to have this in your garage for a long time to come. Thats a lot of money for a trail rig. I could buy a brand new rock buggy for $10,000 and it will go where ever you want it to. Good luck selling this thing.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Are you fucking serious? If you buy a BRAND NEW rock buggy for 10k i wanna see it...

This truck is one of a kind and rediculously good looking. look at all of that work and craftsmanship in it...

·
Registered
172 Posts
hehe :)

Last time I was at river rock here in Ga There was a company that are selling rock buggies starting at $9000 and $ 10,000 no $hit! I don't agree with buying a rockbuggy like that is manufactured and everyone can have the same model you have but who am I? These rock buggies would crawl up a wall and over anything else you put in front of them. Im just saying it's going to be rediculously hard to get what you have in it out of it. No worries good thing will come.

·
Registered
60 Posts
bump for a sick lookin' rig. Wish i lived in Socal and could pin it thru the whoops all day.

·
Registered
78 Posts
bump for a good guy...protrux did my bumper and their craftsmanship is cleaner then clean. you know this thing was done right!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the kind words.

I don't know why people feel the need to tell me it's going to take a long time to sell.

I know that.

The price IS ricidulous. I'd feel comfortable asking for more, I know alot more has gone into it. I don't expect to get every penny I put into it. I'm asking around half of what I have spent and I am negotiable on the price.

I'll be enjoying the truck until the day it is sold.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I could buy a brand new rock buggy for $10,000 and it will go where ever you want it to.
Yeah, good luck, sleeping in the rock buggy, booking over whoops in a rock buggy, driving to the out to the trail and back in a rock buggy.

Cleary this is not a rock buggy, nor is it advertised as such.

Obviously, a potential buyer would be wanting something different than a rock buggy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.