TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1990 4Runner for sale:

I don't have the time to wheel any more due to my school schedule on the weekends so I'm selling the runner. Here is a brief description: 1990, 3.0L, auto, power windows/locks, cold a/c, 4" pro-comp lift and 3" body, 5.29's front and rear, new 35" BFG M/Ts on new 15x7 black rock crawlers, lockright in the front,ARB front bumper, Hella rallye 1000s, midland cb, wilson antenna, sony cd, long tube headers. The exhaust is pretty new and it sounds good. The engine was rebuilt somewhere around 40000 miles ago. It is a good running reliable truck. Asking $4900, Located in Jacksonville FL.

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For $5000 cash I will include the following: New in the box Trail Gear sliders (58"), New in the box V6 LockRight, New Yukon Master Install Kit, New Yukon Solid Pinion Spacer, one spare 15x7 black rockcrawler wheel and nice 30 foot 30000 lb recovery strap.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
p_nueve said:
Drew,
What are you looking for in a daily driver?
I was thinking about a 4 door accord/camry. Probably going to take the cash and get one or the other. Or trade plus cash. Would consider other good condition trades that are similar type.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
darksc00by said:
I have an 06 Tacoma Prerunner I would trade if you added. I know its a stretch. But I thought I would give it a try.
I have an 03 Taco, looking for something about the same price range or a little more for my girl to drive, thanks though.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
8 Participants
drew95xcab
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing