TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being sold by a co-worker of mine, so I thought I’d post it up to see if anybody was interested.

Description as follows:
1990 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 4x4
¾ Ton with Towing Upgrade
350ci w/ 3-speed Auto
280,000 miles

Engine just recently seized.

Body has no rust and only minor dents and dings. Interior is in great shape.

It just had the front brake pads and rotors replaced. New ignition components, catalytic converter, and rear heavy duty 7-leaf springs. It’s running on some Toyo Mud + Snow tires that have less than 15k miles on them.

It would make a great tow rig or 4-wheelin’ toy. I’ve heard this thing run and it’s a beast.

He just bought a new truck, so he’d like to get it off his hands. First $1,000 takes it.

Located in the Sacramento/El Dorado Hills area. If anyone is interested or has any questions, please contact Eddie at [email protected]. Thanks!

(Pictures coming soon)

·
Registered
339 Posts
well i dont have the money at the moment but soemthing like this is exactly what im looking for...i dont want to mess up my truck so im looking for another truck to wheel in msg me if you think you could possible wait for me to build up the money

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
NcYota99
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing