TTORA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1992 Toyota Pick-Up 4x4 DIESEL OM617

I am selling a beautiful RARE!! 1992 Toyota Pickup 4x4 *DIESEL* 5speed that has DIESEL TITLE!!. It runs a OM617 5 cylinder turbo diesel that has 175k on it. This truck drives amazing! Can go uphill in First on Idle!!! NO SMOG NEED FOR TRANSFER. The car has a clean title and the body is in great shape with a few scratches here and there. The truck bed door has a few dents on it. The car comes with a camper with a roof rack and roof basket. Interior is stock with speakers that were put on the door from the previous owner. It has All 4 Bilstein Shocks, 32" Falken Wild Peak AT, JEG 15x8 steel wheels, autopal headlight hosings, Budbuilt Crossmember, VDO boost gauge, 6 puck high torque clutch, Two inch lift kit, and a rear open differential with a 4.53 gear ratio to match car speed with speedometer, camper with roof rack and safari basket . I will throw in stock differential with locker in it as well. The care drives amazing. Great power. More than the stock 22re. I was able to average 24 mpg. This is a RARE 4x4 DIESEL with DIESEL title. NO NEED TO SMOG. 8,000 OBO is a steal. Serious Buyers only. THROW ME AN OFFER!!

List Date: 7/22/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1992 Toyota Pick-Up 4x4 DIESEL OM617
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts