TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get rid of my 96 Bass Tracker Pro Deep V 17.Boat is 17.5 feet long and cranks on the first try.Boat does not take on any water.Has a 12/24 volt foot controlled trolling motor,2 live wells,bilge pump,all lights work,and tilt and trim work great.Tilt can be adjusted up front by trolling motor,on the shifter unit,and also on the side of the motor.I replaced the trailer with a galvanized trailer that is in excellent shape.Trailer also has very good tires on it.The boat is pushed along by a Mercury 60 HP with a stainless prop that cranks on the first try.Boat will come with 3 life jackets,5 rod holders,anchor,cast net,and 2 dip nets.I live on the North side of Houston but the boat is located at my brothers house outside of Huntsville.If you have any questions or need to speak with me just send me a pm.
I am looking to get 3,950 dollars or best offer for the rig,it is ready to fish.
I have the title for the boat and the motor.Will do a bill of sale for trailer.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The boat is Or Best Offer.If you need a nice fishing rig feel free to make a offer all I can do is say no if it is too low.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts