TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was talking to my girlfriends dad about body lifts. He was saying if you go over 3" with the body lift then you might have to do something with the bumper. He was talking about a Scout he had. Is this the same with a 96' Tacoma. Because currently I'm just looking at a 2" but if i can pull off the 3" I'll get that.

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
yes,the bumper will get moved.its not that hard,but you will need a few friends and all day long to do the bodylift.do more research..good luck.

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
jdickey03 said:
So I was talking to my girlfriends dad about body lifts. He was saying if you go over 3" with the body lift then you might have to do something with the bumper. He was talking about a Scout he had. Is this the same with a 96' Tacoma. Because currently I'm just looking at a 2" but if i can pull off the 3" I'll get that.

If you decide to go with the bodylift, do a search for Roger Brown. He makes the best BL's hands down.

--Scott

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
you'll get the bracket to move the front bumper, and you can just flip the rear bracket and drill to move that one. Easy easy...

and X2 on Rogers BL's

1 - 4 of 4 Posts