TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My parents got me some Allied Soft 81 Black 15x8 rims for my 1996 Toyota Tacoma. With 32x11 tires. So I go into Les Scwab(where they bought them) and they said they would fit. But the next day I go in to get them put on and they call saying that they dont fit? They said that they rub against my calipers. Has anyone else had this problem? I don't know why they just dont use spacers

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
yeah theres a bunch of threads on this. wheelersoffroad has 15 inch rims that are designed to fit these trucks. your probly gonna get flamed now for not posting in the newbie section. have fun

·
Registered
72 Posts
they said the same thing with mine but they actually do fit. They are just very close. but close only counts with horseshoes and hand grenades.

·
Registered
401 Posts
D-Dub said:
they said the same thing with mine but they actually do fit. They are just very close. but close only counts with horseshoes and hand grenades.
or atom bombs.....I know eagle alloy makes some 15's that will fit. Basically you will just have to sell them, hopefully somebody saved a reciept.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I'm running 15x8 American Racing "Sliders" in my '96 and they don't hit the calipers. I guess different wheels will fit differently.

·
Chicks Dig Body Damage
542 Posts
Just grind down the caliper a little, dont hit the reservoir though.

Jason

1 - 10 of 10 Posts