TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a couple 4runners for my 3.4 swap. I am parting out them both to try and recover some $$.

The 2000 is a Silver, limited, auto, and has the AWD t-case along with a e-locker. Motor is gone, all else is up for grabs. Most of the panels have dents besides the rear two doors.

1997 is a SR5 with leather, black. Engine and tranny both removed, most everything else is for sale.

PM or text me if you need anything. The wife says 7 toyotas around the house is enough with only 2 running :confused: I don't see a problem.. :D

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Headliner is gone leather seats from the 00 are gone along with center console, e-brake, radio and cock.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LINK817:

The 97 leather is Tan color. PM me your number and I can text you several pictures I have and any other pictures of whatever you need to see. One of the seams has started to come unraveled and is about 3-4" long in the drivers seat right under your butt other than that, there are not any big tears/rips etc in either front seats. I will have to check on the Lumbar, I know the 00 had it, I am thinking the 97 might not have but I could be wrong. The 97 seats are manual too btw. I will check tomorrow and shoot you a reply. The rear seats are in good shape as well. I had not put them up for sale anywhere yet since i have not pulled them yet. Figured the 00 seats since they were power would sell better which they did sell in just a couple days.

All other PM's have been replied to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts