TTORA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***SOLD***1997 Tacoma 6000$ Bay Area CA

TRUCK IS SOLD. THANKS TTORA and thanks for the replies.:)

Aloha! Selling a 1997 Toyota Tacoma here in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Single Cab 4WD (ADD), V6 and 5speed Manual.
160xxx miles on it.
Magnaflow muffler
3" OME Springs up front, and Home made shackles rear (previous owner built).
Rancho Shocks in the Rear
3" Body lift
33x12.5x15 Mud Terrains (MasterCraft tires)
15x8 black crawler wheels.
Rear Lockrite locker
Kenwood cd, mp3, and sirius satellite ready player
Sony Xplod's in doors.

The truck is in great condition with a few minor cosmetic flaws. Previous owner wheeled it on small trails but nothing big. It went through some brush that caused some sweeping marks on the sides of the truck but can be buffed out. 5"Dent on the rear passenger side of the bed. The truck runs really well and the V6 yeanks. Interior is in good condition. Driver side bucket seat has a tear from normal entry and exit wear. A/C currently not working, never really cared cause i drive with windows down all the time. When i got the truck, the belt was off and i think the A/C fuse was pulled. Never really had anytime to check it. And i just found out that the inner CV boots have a small rip but not spraying grease yet. Spring lift and ADD hubs = suxxors. Overall i enjoy this truck but living in the Bay Area and being a student totally keeps me away from enjoying this truck. Reason for sale, i'm trying to get a Honda CBR 600rr for my commute. I am slightly firm with the price but willing to negotiate cause of some of the minor quirks that needs to be looked at to have a perfect truck.

The truck has been smogged (passed with flying colors) and it has been recently registered under my name. If you have any questions, send me a message or email me at [email protected]. Will be posting on craigslist once i get the pics but wanted to post in TTORA first. Thanks for looking.

Wendell
Fremont/San Jose, CA
(808) 651-4508

Please email me for more pics, my lady still lagging with her laptop. Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
woooooow already selling the beast huh?? haha bummer but hope you liked it while you had it!
I really don't want to sell it and the truck is awesome. Currently waiting for a friend to move up to to Santa Barbara in August, but 2 months is too long. If I find a buyer soon, I can get my bike sooner.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.