TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, the sale is on hold for a few weeks while I take care of some things. It will be in Chico permanently if anyone is still interested. I'll probably make a new thread and list it other places in a few weeks....

1997 Toyota Tacoma extra cab 4x4
2.7 liter 4 cylinder, 5 speed
120xxx miles
Black with grey/blue interior
LX package=manual locks, windows and HUBS
Corbeau A4 seats with Corbeau sliders
Center console out of a 99
LC Engineering header (smog legal)
VERY nice stereo system
-Eclipse deck with 8volt preouts and aux input for ipod
-Focal component speakers
-JL 12W6 in a custom box behind drivers seat, passengers jump seat is still accessible
-JL amp
-JL audio interconnects
American Racing Outlaw II wheels
well maintained, have records

The Bad:
-It is a truck, and was used as such. It's got dents, dings and scratches, but nothing major. Never been in a serious accident, paint and all body panels are original. Clean title.
-Right rear wheel is slightly bent. Definately still driveable, I drove it 8hrs down from Chico and it's just a moderate vibration @55-60
-Clicks when going in reverse

I bought this truck in July of last year intending to keep it forever. Now that my mountain bikes are worth more than the truck, I've decided to switch to a 3rd gen 4runner so they can be enclosed.

$8700 OBO
Located in Corona, CA

Sorry about the bad pictures, my digi cam is a POS from ~1998 :rolleyes:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Too much? :confused:

I've also got 8 stock wheels that can go with it. I travel up to NorCal frequently if someone anywhere up to Chico wants it...I can deliver! Forgot to mention it's got the deckplate mod too, mabey that 4.99 mod will be the deal maker :D

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
tacoterror said:
Does it have AC?
Yes sir. New compressor and recharge done in July too :D

edit: I can verify the AC does, in fact, still work great. It's almost a hundred out today :eek:

·
Registered
16 Posts
can I get some pics of the interior?
are you sure it is the rim that is bent and not the housing or axle flange?
when is the next time you are coming up to norcal?
thanks

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
tacoterror said:
can I get some pics of the interior?
are you sure it is the rim that is bent and not the housing or axle flange?
when is the next time you are coming up to norcal?
thanks
It's the rim. I bought the wheels used, got the tires switched over from the stockers and it vibrated on the way home. I drove it back and had them rebalance them and it was better, but still there. I actually have 8 stock wheels up north, I'll be going up on the 23rd. Unless someone wants it like it is in the next few weeks, I'll probably switch the rims and return it to stock while I'm home and try selling it that way.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry guys, I'm keeping the mossy oak steering wheel cover :D The wheel is fine under there btw, it's not hiding anything.

I found a place that sells the wheels for cheap, I'll order one up for whoever buys the truck and have it shipped to your door :cool:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
trd_offroad said:
Pimp seats! Free up
Thanks, they were left over from my track car. Definately better than the bench!

PS they will probably be for sale with the brackets and everything in a few weeks unless someone buys the whole deal soon.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All PMs replied to.

I'm trying to get some better pictures today, pics that actually show the scraches and stuff :D

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
paul peptide said:
is this truck still available?
Technically...yes, but I've got a few people trying for loans. If you've got cash and can beat their price it's yours.

Also, I'm up in the Chico area till Sunday if anyone wants to check it out up here.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Corbeau's are out and the bench is back in by the way, so the going price is 8400 right now. If someone wants those and the center console seperate they are up for grabs.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts