Hello All,

In the next 2-3 weeks my much beloved Tacoma will be going up for auction on Bring A Trailer. I purchased the truck 3 years ago with 94,000 miles on it. It now shows 110,000 miles. I purchased the truck with the intention of building into what it is today. I did not plan on selling it but unfortunately plans have changed.

• 110,000 original miles
  • Toyota certified 90,000 miles service performed at 95,000 miles. Extensive preventive maintenance: water pump, timing belt, spark plugs, ALL fluids changed, replaced radiator, replaced thermostat
  • There are ZERO leaks of any kind. Durring the 90,000 miles service, the valve cover gaskets were replaced to remedy a minor oil seepage
  • New OME 2.5" suspension lift with Nitrocharger shocks all around - very smooth drive on road
  • New BF Goodrich KO2 33x10.5 tires (Less than 200 miles on tires)
  • New Leer camper shell (interior LED lighting and carpeting package)
  • New Magnuson supercharger installed at 100,000 miles
  • New Snow water/methanol injection installed and tuned at time of supercharger installation
  • Innovative wideband gauge installed with supercharger
  • New Linex bedliner
  • Fuel injection system rebuilt by Motor West. Service included rebuild and flow test injectors, replaced with new OEM fuel filter, upgraded fuel AEM fuel pump
  • The original air intake plenums are included in the sale incase the new owner would like to revert back to stock although I cannot imagine why considering the performance add with the supercharge system - It's an absolute blast to drive
The truck is in exceptional condition and has been meticulously maintained and kept in garage during my 3 year ownership. It's also evident this truck was well cared for in previous ownership. The undercarriage and engine bay still have shiny zinc hardware. There is no rust to speak of. The original paint shines bright and is in great condition. The interior is like new with no stains or fabric flaws. The original Toyota stereo system is in place and sounds amazing with a CD playing. The carpet is in perfect shape as weathertech mats are in place.

As mentioned, the truck has been stored in my garage since I've owned it. I have never off road'd the truck and it's evident that previous owners have not off road'd or if they did it was minimal because the underside is near flawless. The skid plates have no dents or scratches. I have engaged the 4x4 a number of times on road just to keep everything lubricated. I can confirm the 4x4 system work beautifully. The CV joints are original and are in perfect condition and the fins are not touching so wear will not be an issue in future.

The truck has many years and miles of dependable service ahead. My hope is that the new owner will preserve the truck and take care of it just as I have since there are not many left on the road like this today.

As mentioned at the beginning of this thread, the truck will go to auction on Bring A Trailer in the next 2-3 week. It's currently in the queue and I will post link here once it goes live. The estimated value is $17,000 - $23,000. I have over $15,000 in receipts for this truck and does not include the cost of the purchase of the vehicle before the upgrades and service.