TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's a 1997 green Tacoma LX model, it has 111,5XX miles on it, its a 5-speed, it has a sliding rear window, power steering, cruise control, 4wheel drive, bed liner, Towing package (all wired up), CD/mp3 player new componet speakers with tweeters. Recent work done is; new windsheild, oil change, coolant flush, new diff fuild front and rear, new transfercase fluid, new driverside axel, new ignition wires (15K ago along with new spark plugs), new front rotors and new pads, I use all stock toyota parts and fuilds. my oil changes are done with Moble 1 (15000 mile) Full synthedic, i only use the best in my truck. Registration was paid on sept 30th, so it's good for 8 more months, smog was just done, the truck is clear title. it has a small dent in the driverside rear fender behind the wheel, and the custom front bumper is scrapped and bent a little from a 3-4mph accident i had while parking, i hit a yellow poll pulling into a small parking space (it adds character i think), other than those two things the body is great, paint is in good shape for being 10 years old. I'm Asking $8900 for the truck including, a free set of Toyota rear brake shoes (retail $85) and a new rear chrome bumer (retail $300) mine has a tiny tiny dent in it from someone bumping into me but it's an easy fix with a new bumper. I've spent over $4500 in upgrades and work done on my tacoma, here is a list of the mods i've done on the truck for the 2 years i've owned it. i've taken it off-roading 4 times in this, and 2 times with the new tires, they work GREAT in mud, sand or water! The new suspension and tires have less than 9K miles on them! retail on this truck is $9,650, buy this one and save $$$ and get a great off-road ready truck that will last for a long time.

Deckplate mod with K&N filter
FlowMaster exhuast with 4" tip
Straight pipe
Electric Fan mod w/ permacool fan
2" Body lift
Custom Body lift covers
3" downey off-road leaf pack
3" Toytec spacer with .5" top out spacer
bilstien 5150 8.5" & 8" shocks
Bilstien HD front shocks
1" front diff drop
2" front bumper drop
4 nitto grapler A/T tires, size 295/75/16
4 procomp 8089's
Custom front bumper with complete skid plate
Pro-comp fog lights
diamond cut H4 head lights with silvania bulbs

e-mail me with any questions about the truck, i have a ton of pics of it and the stuff i've added to it so i can send you them. i have 4-5 years of receipts for
the work done on the truck from the previous owner and myself.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
taco still for sale, one last price drop before it goes on e-bay/trucktrader $8600!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
taco still for sale, one last price drop before it goes on e-bay/trucktrader $8600!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts