TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well here's what I have so far. Bought her with 224k on the engine. I replaced the clutch with an LCE HD clutch and I love it. Sadly I don't have any pics of the clutch going in but it's in there. Did the main seal about 400 miles ago and so far no leaks. I installed a Uniden Pro 550XL, firestik antenna, mount for the 4runner came from Outdoorlogic. Everything looks great so far. Can't wait to power it up when I get the wiring done for the extra fuse box.

Coming Soon:
LCE headers
Magnaflow Exhaust 24"
High Flow Cat
Custom Fiberglass kicks and sub boxes
ESX 475.1 amp install
ESX 275.2 amp install
CDT Classic 3 way component set in front
Auxiliary Fuse Box

Future Mods:
Icon Extended Coilovers
Camburg UCA
Sonornan Steel rear lift 3"
33" Tires
E-locker
4.56 gears
USB ports
Balanced Injectors
Bored out Intake Manifold/Throttle Body
Stage 2 cams
Ported Head
Front Bumper ARB
Rear Bumper w/tire carrier CBI (hopefully)
Budbuilt Belly pans and crossmember

Here's some pics of the truck and the new CB Install

Make sure you're careful with interior pieces......lucky I was able to glue it back in place without it looking like it was glued.....but oh well.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Running into electrical problems. Hopefully today I can get them sorted out with my buddy. I really want everything to work right in this rig.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Electrical Gremlins have been eliminated and I have my power locks back as well. For anyone having problems with a 3rd Gen 4runner power locks/windows and it effects all of the buttons/doors at once you might look into what's called the integration relay/body ecu. Finished wiring in 0 gauge for the stereo and 10ga for aux fuse box. Hopefully UPS stops at my house today and I can actually get started on wiring up the fuse box and the CB. LC called me the other day and told me it'll be two weeks before my order even ships....so for now the Magnaflow muffler is going to sit in my garage till everything gets here. Waiting on UPS to show up with the fiberglass as well. I might get started today or tomorrow on the speaker rings and amp brackets. I have to draw some up and get started with the mdf.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok I've got the fiberglass in so tomorrow I'm going to start taping and prepping the 4runner. Should have a good mold of the inside panels by tomorrow evening as long as things go well and the weather agrees with me. Pics of each step will be there as well. I know not everyone is into car audio but you can do anything with fiberglass. All of my supplies I got from UsComposites.com.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts