TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1998 4runner that has toytec adjustables up front and ome coils in the rear.im currently running 265/70/17 bfg at on the 17" trd sport wheels....
Im wanting to change wheels to the kmc enduro (black) with a 255/85/16 bfg km2 tire .my question is.....will i need a 1' body lift or will i be ok with what lift i have../im also regearing to 4.56..

Any one running this kind of tire combo... Thanks in advance

·
Registered
264 Posts
Chris (Crolison) is running that exact setup i believe, and he doesn't have any problem with it.

Now floppy shafts and breaking glass... well that is a different story

·
Registered
506 Posts
I am running 285/75/16 and I dont have any rubbing issues with the All-Pro front coils (same as the ToyTecs) I know teh 255/75 are just a hair taller but I dont think there will be any issues.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4runner

Does he have any body lift ???? Thanks

·
Registered
264 Posts
nope, no BL, just coils in the rear, toytec adj. in the front... we are headed to windrock tomorrow if ya wanna make the trek up and join us! nothin hard, just a nice day in the woods

·
Registered
631 Posts
Ive got 35's and no body lift on my 3rd gen. Just trimmed some. You will be fine.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lift

Thanks guys,maybe once i get my wheels,tires,re-gear.i will take you up on that wind rock trip,havent been there in a while.....

I have family in dandridge tn....last name "thurman"

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey man saw you live in chatt town .. i just got my 4runner lifted to..we need to go wheelin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts