TTORA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, this is my 5 th taco. just scored it today. 1998 tacoma xtra cab, loaded 3.4 stick 1 owner in great shape, but both leafs are broken. i pad 1800 bucks for it plus a tow. great deal. what should i do about leaf springs? please let me know where to get them. all of my other trucks had weak sagging springs but never broke em. dealer wants 550 a peice!!! let me know thanks !!!

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
hi guys, this is my 5 th taco. just scored it today. 1998 tacoma xtra cab, loaded 3.4 stick 1 owner in great shape, but both leafs are broken. i pad 1800 bucks for it plus a tow. great deal. what should i do about leaf springs? please let me know where to get them. all of my other trucks had weak sagging springs but never broke em. dealer wants 550 a peice!!! let me know thanks !!!
Is this a 4wd and where are you located?
....Mike

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
wow that was fast. yeah 4x4 103k miles. im in ny. i am using it for a work/ commute truck
There's a set in my back yard but I'm in CA and shipping would suck.

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
770 Posts
If you want to lift it a little the OME packs are really nice, and reasonably priced, I know a buddy of mine has a tired but not broken stock set of packs in SC if you're intereted...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Im putting in my alcan's and spacers on Monday...you can have my leafs if you want. they are wheelers from wheeler's and they are stock height. PM me if you wish!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
deavers. haha that is like the second reply within the past ten minutes i have recommended them. they must be doing something right. you can get them in stock height and it is a muuuch better ride. call up kartek or hit their website. www.kartek.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.