TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm still logged in . Wow! I've been looking forward to joining for a while now. My brotherinlaw and I were just working on the 4-runner today and had to come here for some help.
My Tacoma is still for sale.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Did you end up getting $8500 for it if you don't mind my asking. Seems high, I got my 98 for $6800 a couple years ago (basically same truck).

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was it the TRD package? My limited had all the features offered that year, aside from TRD shocks. I prefer limited over TRD , as I still had the push button locking differential plus more .
My truck sells easy for $8000.00. The aluminum rack cost $1200.00. The matching topper opens all 4 sides cost $1100.00 . I had over 20 calls from the north west U.S. in one week. The guy who bought my truck is going to resell it without the rack and topper for $9000.00 .
My truck was like new inside and out. You won't find a rust free '98 limited 4x4 that is even half as clean as mine was for less than $9000 . If you do, I'll pay you the finder's fee. I'm looking for one . I have permanently injured my left foot and need and auto. I realize that a '98 limited 4x4 with an automatic should cost a little more than my 5-speed. That is why I would be happy to find one for under $10000.00.

Before the limited, I had a '97 Tacoma 4x4 lx ext.cab v-6 SR5 5-speed , rust free with no pwr windows. I couldn't sell it for more than $5,500 . The package, condition and your location will determine the selling price. Book value never helps.
http://www.motortrend.com/cars/1998/toyota/tacoma/index.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts