TTORA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've come across an opportunity to buy a 1967 Land Rover Series IIa at a good price that is actually in good shape. Anyway, the Taco will have to go. It's a 98 white regular cab 4 cylinder 4x4. It has plastic bedliner and a cap on it with a class 3 tow hitch. Pretty much stock although I did throw a set of TRD shocks and coils on it. It's automatic with 147k on the clock. Nice truck that I got from my Dad, I've been using it as my daily driver but will be switching back to driving my Discovery when I get the old Series Rover. It was in an accident once, hit in the front when my Dad owned it, it was fixed and has a clear title which I have in hand, not totalled at all. Again gerat truck still has good paint and I waxoyled the underside a few months ago. I have some random extras with it like a box of oil filters and new drive belts. I just replaced the plugs, wires, and PCV. Just had the cooling system flushed and it will be due for another tranny service in about 3000 miles. Always had regular maintenance done by both my Dad and me, and I currently am using Mobil-1 5w-30 in it. Also just changed the oils in the front diff and t-case (mobil-1 75w-90) and straight 90w in the rear. That's about it I guess, I'll try to get some pics up but I'd rather just have any interested parties come out and take a look first hand, I think you'll be very pleased with it. hate to sell, but I've been looking for an old Series II Rover for about 5 years, and this is the first nice one I have come across. Asking $6000 for the Taco, located in Melbourne, FL.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts