TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this over the weekend to partout, there are some parts I want for my 2001 but most of the vehicle is available. Here is what I do know.

It was built by a forum member in Arkansas who has built several others, you can find the build-up of this on yotatech. It was sold in summer 2011 to a guy in Alabama. His wife wrecked it, it has heavy front end damage and the TJM bullbar and frame end horns are damaged. The front fenders, etc are trashed but the apron actually looks pretty good. The body is in great shape as are the doors, etc. I have not heard it run. The guy I bought it from had a supercharger on it but took it off and sold it separately. I have not heard it run as he didn't put the intake manifold, etc back on it before I picked it up from him. However, I do trust him and based on the maintenance, etc he gave me and the fact he has built several highend vehicle including one on the cover of Petersen's magazine trust what he had to say.

I'm parting out the entire vehicle, just inquire about any parts you may need.

The j-shift transfer case is available $125

The transmission is available. I am told that it has an upgraded valvebody in it with about 20k miles on it. I don't have any paperwork for it though.

Power Black Painted Mirrors: $150 for the set shipped

Gas Tank: $75

Doors: $100 each

Rear Hatch: $300

Walbro in tank pump $45

Drive Shafts: $50 for front, $75 for rear plus shipping

Roofrack with mounting hardware and cross bars: $125 shipped in the lower 48

Rear Seats, Carpet, Door panels, window switches, dash, cluster, etc are all still available.

Going to start a list of what is sold:
-Weather Techs
-Rear Bumper
-Hoodscoop Insert
-AC button
-Airbox
-Console
-Ebrake
-Console mount
-Rear spoiler
-Front bucket seats
-Evap canister
-OME 891 coils
-OME shocks
-Tires
-Flares
-sliders
-black trim (center dash surround, instrument cluster surround, shifter surround, and window switch trim
-Turn signal stalk
-Engine

Door Panels:

Misc. Trim:

Power Mirrors:

Drive Shafts:

Window Switches:
a

Roof rack, complete:

Hood (it has some reapairable damage on the leading edge and in the back left corner it is tweaked a bit:

Shifter Assembly:

Exhaust with flowmaster muffler:

Here is a link to the whole album: 1999 4runner Photos by justinhanzlik | Photobucket

The vehicle is located in Canton, GA

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price on tires/wheels?
Only 3 of the bfg's are good. Then there is a MTR in the same size mounted on an aftermarket wheels.

As of now the 4runner wheels are not forsale, at least one is damaged beyond repair.

As I get to tear into it more I'll start posting those bigger items separately, I want $75 each for the tires. Or $125 for the mounted MTR.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price on:

Rear Bumper $400
Rear coils and shocks $100 for the coils (shocks are spoken for)
roof rack $125
center console do you need the ebrake parts and everything or just the console shell?
Front SAWs They are 2.5" camburg's, I'm rebuilding these with new shafts for a friend that wants them, if that changes I'll let you know.
Sliders $125
See the prices I added to your item list.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
See the prices I added to your item list.
Sorry for some reason i forgot to ask, what are the rear coils? I guess I had assumed OME and didn't ask. For the center console, I don't need the ebrake lever and all but if you're willing to make a fair price with it added in, I'll listen.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for some reason i forgot to ask, what are the rear coils? I guess I had assumed OME and didn't ask. For the center console, I don't need the ebrake lever and all but if you're willing to make a fair price with it added in, I'll listen.
They are 891's. You can have the center console for $100. The top lid does have some cracking. I'll take a picture of it tonight and text it to you if you pm me your number. There are a few people that have asked locally if they can come and rummage over it this week.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
got pics of the interior? what color is the interior?

·
Registered
911 Posts
How bad is the front frame damage? Im assuming that since the guy didnt fix it that its beyond repair? Might be interested in whole thing (minus whatever your taking off).

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How bad is the front frame damage? Im assuming that since the guy didnt fix it that its beyond repair? Might be interested in whole thing (minus whatever your taking off).
I was close to ordering a 4wheel underground 3 link kit for it. Other than where the bumper mounts I think the frame rails are pretty good. It's the suspension carriage that is the most damaged. We are taking stuff off now so if you are seriously interested let me know what you want.

·
Registered
911 Posts
I was close to ordering a 4wheel underground 3 link kit for it. Other than where the bumper mounts I think the frame rails are pretty good. It's the suspension carriage that is the most damaged. We are taking stuff off now so if you are seriously interested let me know what you want.
Ok, ill pass, not lookin for another sas project(aint got time for the one i have!) Thanks though!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
updated the first post. Got most of the interior out tonight, both front seats, a lot of trim, center console, door panels, mirrors, etc.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Tires for 16 or 17 in wheel? I'm interested in tires, sliders, and extra front cv. I'm in bham, al. Shoot me a txt when u get a chance. Thanks,
Jon

1 - 16 of 16 Posts