TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!!

OK, OK, re-listed again as I have had about 3 potential buyers back out. Sorry to keep this going for so long, but i am starting a new thread to advertise the acceptance of trades. I dont need the comfort of the taco anymore as it isnt my daily driver. So i am looking for a functional solid axel toy and some cash. I need something with the capacity to haul a bit and be driven on the road, but that is about it.

Since the initial listing, months ago, I have only put on about 1k on the truck. Next week I am going to have a shop look over the truck to determine in any repairs are needed.

I am selling my truck to get something a little different. I have owned it since new and can answer any questions regarding maintenance, repairs, etc... The timing belt and water pump were done at 97k. Lift and tires have a little over 30k on them. Truck runs and drives great, and was my daily driver. The toolbox has lights in it and also has a thick wire run to it that I used to power a puma air compressor. It also just passed NYS inspection (august).

Here is the info:

1999 V6 Toyota Tacoma SR5 TRD 145k
6" Fabtech Front Lift with OME 881 Lift Coils, Swaybar Link Quick Disconnects
Custom Alcan Leaf Springs, AOR Lift Shackles
Bilstein 5150 12" Travel Shocks
1" Bodylift
35" BF Goodrich Mud Terrain Tires
4.88 Yukon Gears in the Front and Rear Differentials
Hayden Transmission Cooler
Custom Stainless Brake lines, Drilled/Slotted Brake Rotors,
TJM 17 Front Bumper with a Milemarker 8000lb Winch
Custom Rock Sliders/Steps From www.bentup.com
Kenwood CD Player, Radio Shack CB, Alarm
New Brake pads, upper balljoints, spark plugs and wires

Located in Long Island, NY

Please feel free to ask for any other specific pictures.

oh, the high-lift isnt included.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Interested in trading an '89 x-cab with a SAS on 37" X-terrains? 156K miles,4 cyl, 5 spd, 5.29 gears, lockright locker in front (have rear detroit need to be installed, hysteer, fj 40 vented rotors, 56" long rear springs, '95 4Runner grille/headlights/markers.

How much cash would you also be looking for? Thanks!

Nick

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Stupid question.... Why do you have a single rear sliding window... my 99 TRD definately does not have that... Sorry I am OCD like that lol

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Blitanicle99 said:
Stupid question.... Why do you have a single rear sliding window... my 99 TRD definately does not have that... Sorry I am OCD like that lol

Actually, some ass hat broke my rear window a long time ago and this is the one that the shop replaced it with. It is a CR Lawrence window (if that means anything). Good eye though!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Any interest in a 97 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer 4x4(in NYC) and an 87 4runner with 4.88's and a rear detroit(located in colorado and has a little body damage in the rear)?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
7 Participants
joeylead
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing