TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.members.aol.com/THEMETALDETECTOR/Tac2.jpg

Ok people. Im ready to sell my pride and joy. I will not part anything off the truck so please dont ask. Garage kept and extremely well maintained. Here are the details:

1999 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 TRD
3.4L V6 5 Speed
80,300 miles
White/Beige

Exterior:

6" Trailmaster lift, 3" body lift W/Gap guards, $800 SwayAWay RaceRunner coilovers adjusted to 2", 37 Goodyear MTR's on 16X10 polished Eagle alloys (Tires are only 2 years old and have about 5,000 miles on them), Rear setup - Trailmaster gas shocks, 3" shackle, 2" add a leaf and a 2 in block, front pre-runner bar powdercoated white W/2 off-road lights, Beefy polished stainless front skidplate, Tow package, color keyed fiberglass fender flares, stainless side rockers, Line-X bedliner, Tonneau cover, Clear front side lights, clear bumpers, 2003 Tacoma taillights, Stainless Nerf Bars, locking gas door, Chrome grill, tailgate lock, SOLEX pick-proof/vandel proof door locks. etc...

Interior:

Power windows, Power door locks, Beige bucket seats with tan plastic, White face guages and A/C panel, tilt steering, Cold AC, Cruise control, Stock Tach, Dash cover, matching "Tacoma" floor mats, Tinted windows, SUNROOF (removable), sliding rear window, Door sill protectors, Wind guards, K&N filter .....

Is there a stereo you ask? Yes there is but I might keep it. Its not an expensive system if thats what you want to know. Just a mid-grade JVC head unit, 12 disc changer and unpgraded speakers. The stock wires are not cut.

Why are you selling it? Because I might get a newer Tacoma.

Is there anything wrong with the truck? Absolutely not! The truck is 100% sound, leaks no fluids and burns no oil. It has been more than well taken care of and needs nothing. You will be impressed!

Has it been wrecked or abused? Again, absolutely not. This truck has been well taken care of and it shows.

I live out of town, will your truck make a road trip? Oh hell yeah! This truck is right at home on the freeway and will go anywhere. New York? Washington? Just add gas and go.....

How much do you want for it? We can discuss this. I can tell you I want UNDER nada blue book ($13,400) even with all the options.

The truck is located in Corpus Christi Texas. It is garage kept (it barely fits). Anyone interested please contact me at [email protected]. More pictures can be sent upon request. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Tacoma2000
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing