·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1999 Tacoma
Reg cab
4cyl 5spd with 107,xxxk
3in body
3in sus (add a leaf rear) (spacer in front)
Deck Plate mod
34" Swampers

just put on a new oil pan, altenator plugs, k&n air filter

Engine is rapping. Brought to mechanic today and thinks it needs the springs adjusted. Runs and drives but not to much power in the higher gears. Dont have time or money to put into it anymore. could be a easy fix. Need the cash a.s.a.p or trade for a older toy.

Make a resonable offer.

Josh 603 501 0198
Located in Portsmouth, NH

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was a stock ranger that was stuck in another guys 33" ruts. The mechanic i took it to today drove it and used a stethascope and found the noise coming from the exhaust side of the engine. Without taking it apart he couldnt tell me exactly what was wrong with it. I have driven it like it is and drives but you can definitly hear the rapping. im not trying to get big money for my truck i just want enough cash to buy an older toyota. im not trying to rip anyone off just sell it how is. but if someone knows how to work on engines and has the time then this would be a truck for them.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
selling for 3k. need to get it off my hands so i can use the money to buy an 85 solid axle toy if found for sale. i have a parts rig for the 85 and just want to get rid of the tacoma cause i dont have a need for 2 rigs.

trucks running fine. I brought it back to the mechanic and got it back today. Thing runs awsome. price possibly negotiatable without tires and rims. (supply your own)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
solddd

·
Registered
2,509 Posts

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
looking for a taco?
I am thinking of selling mine
I am still looking for a toy, probably a corolla or camry
I might get back into wheeling a toy truck again someday...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts