TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1999 Ext Cab Tacoma SR5 TRD 4x4 white with tan interior (Does not have sunroof every other option though power everything.)
96k miles
Performance:
3.4 v6 supercharged
URD fuel mods (Injectors, pump, control unit,URD instructions and software..)
URD 2.2 pulley
URD 5spd short shifter
TRD exhaust
TRD headers
K&N filter
(its fast i am not claiming any HP because I don't know)

Suspension: (less than 7k on it)
3" Donnahoe coilovers
10 leaf deavers
32" Mud terrains, black steel simulocks
Bilstein 5100s
SS rear brake line
Tow package

Exterior/misc:
Limo tinted windows
Custom tube front bumper 1.75" DOM .120 wall, bolt on(I'll get some pics)
2x2 Sliders (from a company can't remember the name, welded using angle iron to the frame)
Pioneer deck
Bazooka sub, sounds good for cab size..

Stock parts included:
All stuff to remove URD kit(pulley, shifter bolts, injectors, thermostat, fuel pump)
stock 6 disc stereo
Another set of MT aluminum wheels if you prefer that look.
Intake, if you ever remove supercharger.
Factory service manuals the 500+ page books for trouble shooting and maintenance.
Do NOT have stock front bumper.
I do NOT have the stock exhaust manifolds, or suspension.

The only bad:
It needs a passenger CV replaced as the boot tore. I have poly steering bushings i was going to put in when i did it so those will be included.
Small tear in drivers seat from getting in/out.
few minor scratches from the life of a truck otherwise perfect

(I am a honest guy, I hate buying something and finding issues after, take that for what its worth.)

I NEVER wheeled this truck, the previous owner used it for camping/light wheeling with his wife and daughter. The only dirt I ever had it in was going dirt biking, and a few tahoe trips. Its a well built truck and nothing was spared for a cheaper part. Has been fully synthetic every 3-4k miles, with premium gas its whole life. Never towed anything more than a car hauler with 800ft of tube.

Taking offers but ill toss out 16k, just so people don't. pull the 'you have to post price. I am only selling because I will commuting 65+ miles a day from school to work and this is NOT a practical commuter was a great DD though.:rolleyes: . Nothing wrong with it, but it would cost to much money and i would be wasting the mods to commute.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup, 5spd manual with the URD short shifter, and its a true TRD didn't know people ran the sticker without the locker.. but yeah fully functional locker.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey sorry i was out MTN biking all weekend and ended up with poison oak, haven't had a chance to do much since i got back work and school is 99% of my time

The truck is tentatively sold, to a friend. I will let anyone know if it falls through. My deepest appologies for leaving anyone hanging.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts