TTORA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was gonna trade my truck in for a new one but wanted to see if anyone was interested in it first.
1999 V6 TRD SR5 extended cab automatic
135,000 miles, hasn't gotten driven too much the past couple years, maybe 10k miles over 2.5 years.
Green but paint isn't in the best shape.
I put Toytec adjustable coil overs on the front at about 75-80k miles. Set at about 2" lift
Back has an add a leaf, bigger shackles, extended brake line and upgraded bilsteins.
Aftermarket 15" painted black rims with 11.50X32 bf goodrich all terrains, about 15k miles on them.
Grey wire mode to use rear locker whenever.
Never really did any serious offroading in it, just to get to fishin holes, mild trails.
It does have some frame rust that needs repair. Driver side, right where front leaf spring mounting bracket connects to frame.
Also has a torn driver side cv boot.
Besides the few issues, the truck still runs great. Just passed inspection in NJ.
I only drive it once a week. Have a newborn at home so I don't have time to repair the frame. I would love to keep the truck but I need a vehicle that can fit a car seat.
I'll post pictures once the snow melts.
Not sure how much I should sell for so I wanted to see what kind of offers I would get.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts