- 33 BFG's on Eagle Alloys
- Uniden Cb Radio With 3 Foot Firestick
- Sony Head Unit and Amp Power 2 10 inch subs in box
- Custom Front Bumper and skid pate by Protrux in San Diego
- Two 6" KC Daylighter Lights
- K&N FIPKII intake
- AirAid Throttle Body Spacer

The Bad:

The Driver's Window Motor is broken and needs replacing, its a 75 dollar part, probably cheaper but im flat broke and can't afford to fix it. im selling below blue book so hopefully that makes up for it, i'm just selling it for what i owe on it.

asking $10,750 obo

yes it's seen dirt

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
all you bastards with nice trucks are on the west coast

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ha thanks guys...i wanna go nicer...wish i could go long travel but with this lift i can't go back, that's the reason for the sale, i've got bigger plans for the future :cool:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah

·
Registered
254 Posts
Emerican19 said:
ha thanks guys...i wanna go nicer...wish i could go long travel but with this lift i can't go back, that's the reason for the sale, i've got bigger plans for the future :cool:
Sorry if this is a dumb question...but why cant you go long travel with your trailmaster lift? Can this lift be removed and replaced by coilovers with no additional problems? I prefer around a 3" lift is why I am asking. Also, you dont mention it...but it isnt a TRD is it? If not...any sort of locker? Possibly provide some under the hood, interior and other additional pictures?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
if you drive a good bit this way i'll buy it

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IamHimeros said:
Sorry if this is a dumb question...but why cant you go long travel with your trailmaster lift? Can this lift be removed and replaced by coilovers with no additional problems? I prefer around a 3" lift is why I am asking. Also, you dont mention it...but it isnt a TRD is it? If not...any sort of locker? Possibly provide some under the hood, interior and other additional pictures?
not TRD, thats why i didn't mention it =P i'll try to throw up some more pictures soon...my digi is on the fritz lately. you can go down to a 3 inch actually so that's doable.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Muddin taco2131 said:
if you drive a good bit this way i'll buy it
if i get that desperate i just might, i'll keep you in mind

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ohh just what im looking for.. Any interior pics? And would you be willing to meet me half way i live in nor cal. I would be willing to give up a little cash. Let me know asap because i am going to buy a truck in the next week

·
Registered
215 Posts
If I was not infactuated with my 96, Id be all over this, Sick ride. Free bump for you!

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I am very interested in your truck. I got a few people that want to buy my truck right now. if your truck is gonna be available about a week from now, maybe we can work something out. i live in Sacramento, CA. you think you could send me some pics of the interior to [email protected]?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey sorry guys, it's for sale. i got a bunch of offers, but my comp fried last week, im back on track now. i got a couple offers of 11,000. can anyone match that or wants to bid higher?

·
Registered
31 Posts
rims

what kind of paint did you use on your rims, they look mean im thinking about painting mine I have MT 2 but I like the black.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
white tacoma

i'll take it! you willing to drive north a bit? im in sacramento.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
maaaaybe to LA or a little past

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks

1 - 20 of 41 Posts