TTORA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1999 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 xcab SR5 1 OWNER

For sale is a 1999 Toyota Tacoma Xcab 4x4 with 202,800 miles. 4cyl 5 speed. This has been a great truck, but I have 4 vehicles and one has to go...this is the one to go as I just don't need it anymore. I am the original owner of the truck, bought it new in 1999 at Don Moore in Owensboro, KY. I have always maintained the truck well with Amsoil synthetic lubes from the front to the rear. I realize the truck hasn't been prepped for pictures, but with my driveway and the thaw (or lack thereof) the mud around here is ridiculous. Can't clean the truck at the moment.
The truck rides on 33X10.50R15 BFG Mud tires (It will fit 33X12.50s, I like the 10.50s better). Full size 33" spare. Has a 3" body lift and about 1.5" of suspension lift. Skyjacker leaf packs in the rear and V6 coils and spacers in the front. Bilstein shocks. It also has a Lock Rite locker in the rear end. 4.88 Precision Gears. Homemade rock sliders. The interior is in pretty good shape, the drivers seat has a rip where you rub on it getting in and out. Notice the Gorilla tape customization. Husky floor liners, and I have original floor mats around here somewhere. The radio is not working. A/C does not blow cold, may need charged, not sure. Passenger side door handle on outside broken (opens from inside). Tailgate must be opened from the inside, as the outside handle is broke. Everything else works. Never smoked in. The paint has expected dings and wear for the age/miles. It has a tool box and a rubber bed mat. Wired for trailer lights and has 2" receiver--sorry, you can't have my ball or drop hitch.
$5200 Located in Spencer County, Indiana about 70 miles west of Louisville, KY. I have been a member at TTORA for years (although haven't been active for a while). Someone recommended to me that I post my truck here. I have 100% feedback on ebay, gunbroker and INGO (our state gunowners site). I can be contacted by PM, email or cell for questions. (812)686-1269

List Date: 2/28/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1999 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 xcab SR5 1 OWNER
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $5,200.00 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts